Happy-go-lucky!

Da Buzz - Stronger Than Words Can Say [ Purchase ]
Da Buzz have always been favourites of mine. They give us these extremely catchy and joyful pop-tunes. I don't care if their songs are similiar to eachother, as long as they're good!
Ann Winsborn - Be The One [ Purchase ]
This was Ann's second single and it was quite a success in Poland, where she has gained lots of popularity the last couple of years. Another catchy one for ya!
Eskobar - Love Strikes [ Purchase ]
Probably the only Swedish male band that I like. And this track is one of my many favourites by them.
Anders Johansson - Without You [ Purchase ]
Winner of Fame Factory 2003 and well deserved too. This is a great song which I often listen to.
Didn't write much about the songs today, hope that is okay with everyone. If you want more info on the artists -- leave a comment and I will try and satisfy you with the information you require.
4 Comments:
I prefer Rapidshare since the files are online much longer. And I can see how many times they've been downloaded.
I will however check sendspace out. :)
Da Buzz is great, but it seems they are don't exist anymore...
Don't worry - Da Buzz have a new album out the 26th of April! The new single should be out soon.
hey REMOVER.... some ppl prefer RAPIDSHARE because it tells how many downloads the file has had. As the audioblog owner, all you have from ppl is the comments... its another way of guaging how many ppl are surfing by.
Or maybe they just like it... LoL
Post a Comment
<< Home