Saturday, January 14, 2006

Nonstoppop!













AGNES - Emotional [ Purchase ]
Agnes - winner of Idol 2005. I never expected Agnes to win, 'cause my favourites never win. The rest of the population never have the same perfect taste as I do, this time they did though. And I'm glad they did, 'cause Agnes got to record an excellent album. This is one of my favourite tracks. A bit of early Jessica Simpson-pop but so much better.

SEPTEMBER - End of the Rainbow [ Purchase ]
If you like September, you should really purchase her latest album which is brilliant. I can't describe how glad I was when I first listened to it. Finally some disco-oriented pop from Sweden with international class. If you don't like this, you should really consider leaving CTOS for good. :P

CAROLA SZÜCS - Walk A Mile [ Purchase ]
This blog should have something for everyone. And this is something for all you country-lovers out there. Carola participated in Fame Factory 2003/2004, and she finished 5th. For those who are interested in Eurovision, Carola will sing "It Was You"´in the Estonian (!) preselection this year.
I wish her all the best! SHE deserves all the best!

ALBIN - I'll Be Waiting [ Purchase ]
I posted this on my previous blog (Catchy Tunes), but for those who missed it here's another chance. I think it's a great cover. Hope you'll like it too!

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

Someone said it was a cover. I don't know, maybe he was wrong? Oh, well.. If someone has any knowledge about it please let us know.

I know you've been waiting for my posts, Niels! ;)
Always appreciated with comments.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Robpop said...

I love this website!!!!!! I've just started mine!! It includes a bit of swedish pop already!!!

And dont be ashamed about Ann Winsborn!

http://dontstopthepop.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home