You want more stuff!

Pay TV - I Want More Stuff
I have learned from various popblogs that Pay TV seems to be quite popular. Most of you have probably already heard their MF-entries "Trendy Discoteque" and "Refrain Refrain". So why not give you all some more? The song I'm sharing is a demo, so it willprobably sound a bit different on the forthcoming album, which is due for release sometime 2006.
Da Buzz - One In A Million
This track is quite rare, since it was only featured on the Japanese version of their second album. Heaven knows why this didn't get on the European album. It's a great track in the typical Da Buzz-spirit.
Ann Winsborn - Fever
I told myself I would never ever share anything of Ann, because I like her so much and want her records to sell.
I made an exception this time though. "Fever" was supposed to be Ann's second single, in summer 2005, but it's not been released yet and it probably won't get an release in Sweden in the future either.
You should never say never though!
Trybe - Sarah Said
I posted another song by Trybe a few weeks ago, and some of you appreciated it and wanted more. So here you are! 'Sarah Said' was, as far as I know, their second single, released in spring 2005. And probably the last one as well.
Please leave a comment after the beep. *beeeeep*
5 Comments:
I love Sarah Said! And when will Pay-TV record a crap song!
If an album doesnt come out it will be Made In London all over again!
With Trybe's tempo I guess we can expect single number three in 2010.
I'll yousendit them to you :). If there's any other song you'd like, just let me know.
Glad you like the blog!
Ooh!
Thanks for the Da Buzz song - it's one of the few I don't have!
One In A Million was actually a bonus on their 1st album "Da Sound" - along with Fascination and Wo Ai Ni - do you have either of these, or the bonus track on Wanna Be With Me? which was called One Of Us?
Dan x
Yeah, I mistyped and didn't bother to change it. Thought no one would care anyway.
I have all of their bonus-tracks.
Post a Comment
<< Home