Sunday, February 19, 2006

A nice bunch of songs!











Anders Johansson - Turn Around
Anders is back, again with a new ballad. This time a better one, if you ask me. It would have been perfect for any boyband but Anders is doing it great on his own too. Anders new album is due to be released this spring and aren't we all looking forward to it!

Sandra Oxenryd - All There Is
Sandra is currently one of my favourite female singers. Her debutalbum is great, and I've shared one or two tracks from that album here on CToS before. And now here's another one.
"All There Is" is a great piece of pop that was never released as a single, but then again, the album only had one single so I didn't expect much. But anyhow, I wish this would have been the second single because it's simply poptastic.

Bonus >>> Sandra will enter for Estonia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 in Athens, with the song "Through My Window", another great poptrack for you.
Click here to download!

Sebastian Karlsson - Do What You're Told
This guy finished second in last year's Idol, and I'm glad he did. 'Cause Agnes was so much better. I'm not really a fan of this guy, actually. But I guess there has to be something for everyone to download here on this fantastic blog. ^^
I must admit though, that the song is rather nice.

Anna Sahlene - This Woman
Yesterday Sweden went schlagercrazy again. We had the first semi of Melodifestivalen 2006. Andreas Johnson and the wonderful Linda Bengtzing went through to the final, and poor Anna, yet again finished 5th and didn't even make it to the second chance.
Something she really deserved.
She did a great performance even with a baby kicking inside, and let's hope the song will be the hit it deserves to be.


Please leave a COMMENT. Or else this blog will close for good. HA!

9 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

Well, you're very welcome! :)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Robpop said...

You dare close the blog!!! Don'tStopthePop started because of you guys! Its probably the most popular mp3 blogs out there. Even peeps in san frandisco love ya!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Robpop said...

You dare close the blog!!! Don'tStopthePop started because of you guys! Its probably the most popular mp3 blogs out there. Even peeps in san frandisco love ya!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Robpop said...

I love house!!!

Sahlene is a total favourite and will be featured on Don'tstopthepop eventually!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Robpop said...

I love house!!!

Sahlene is a total favourite and will be featured on Don'tstopthepop eventually!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Chrille said...

Don't worry guys, Alex was just joking. This blog isn't going anywhere.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chrille said...

You mean Anna Sahlene or Anna S?

None of them have released a dance-single, but if it was Anna S you mean then the song you heard is 'I Need You'. Sahlene has released a couple of danceable schlagers like 'We're Unbreakable' and 'Runaway'.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

Benindy - You might be thinking of "Creeps", there was cool remixes on the single. Maybe you heard that, or the song by Anna S.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Danniiboy said...

It's so confusing now Sahlene goes by her full name now. It does suit her better though.

Am gutted she didn't get though on Saturday - she was ace!

Are you going to Globen? I'll be there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home