Sunday, February 12, 2006

POP till you drop!

















Artist: A*Teens
Song: Let Your Heart Do All The Talking
Year: 2003

The 4th and last single from their most poptastic album "New Arrival" - an album every popfan should have in his/hers collection. The song is a bit different from their other songs. It's funky but still as fun and catchy as it can get.

Artist: Da Buzz
Song: Alive (Guitar mix)
Year: 2003

This mix was featured on the "Alive"-single, and it's actually (almost) better than the original version.
I really like the guitars in this. I hope you will too!

Bonus: Da Buzz - One of Us (cover of one of ABBA's best songs imo)

Artist: Nanne
Song: Många Karlar, Lite Tid (Many men, little time)
Year: 2006

Ok, someone wanted music in Swedish. Here you go, NIELS! :-) You've probably already heard this though. It's Nanne's new single and one of the best from her latest album. Very schlagerdisco!

Artist: Charlotte Perrelli
Song: Behöver Dig Nu (Need you now)
Year: 2000

Charlotte is my all-time favourite Swedish singer. She's like my Queen, and it's about time I posted something by her. I've chosen the song "Behöver Dig Nu" (another one for you Niels ;-)).

Bonus: Charlotte Perrelli - Don't Wanna Let Go
(English version of "Behöver Dig Nu")

4 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Robpop said...

I love this selection!!!!! Love Nanne and Charlotte!!! Friday was an excellent upload selection too!!! This place is getting better and better! Shirley Clamp some time soon!

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Danniiboy said...

Love the Da Buzz track - it was a bonus track on the Japanese "Wanna Be With Me" album! Do you have "Fascination" or "Wo Ai Ni" which were Japanese bonus tracks on their first album "Da Sound" along with One In A Million - which you have already posted?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

HOW MUCH do I love Nanne Gronvall! T H I S M U C H (sorry). I love the disco, the singing, the uh guttural sounds she makes which I'm sure she totters about on stage to doing those jerky dance moves she does so well. And then to find out it all means Many Men, Little Time. Oh, Nanne, you saucy Swedish wench!!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Pt II - What's Nanne's album called? I'm so buying it when I go to Sweden. Ta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home