Wednesday, March 22, 2006

But you never invited me to your party

Le Sport – It’s Not The End Of The World
Ooh, it’s the new Le Sport single. But with slightly more pling-plings (yay!), an even poppier production (yay!!) and ridiculous lyrics about loving someone’s shoes (yay!!!). I love it! Their upcoming debut album, called “Euro Deluxe Dance Party”, will be released in the beginning of April and includes the greatest song title OF ALL TIME. You might want to sit down for this; it’s called ‘If Neil Tennant Was My Lover’. How brilliant isn’t that!? I’m sure the Le Sport-album will be the greatest album of the year so far once it's released, but until then this will do just fine.

Sandy Mouche – In The Sand
A fair warning to you all; do not download this song. It’s so extremely catchy it will ruin your life! I can’t stop listening to it, when I’m not it’s always playing over and over in my head, and when I’m at school I’m constantly longing to get home so that I can listen to it again. Seriously; this song is cursed! I repeat: Do! Not! Download! It! Don’t let it get to you! I’m posting this because it’s MAKING ME!

(…or something)

CTOS Classic: Lisa Miskovsky – Sing To Me (2004)
Now something slow in contrast to my slightly over-energetic writing above. Lisa entered the music scene back in 2001 as a rock chick, and I really liked her debut album released the same year. In 2003, however, the rock chick disappeared and arrived had a new mature singer/songwriter, with an album she had recorded along with Jocke Berg, the singer of Swedish rockgroup Kent. The album was dull, but she released some good singles. ‘Sing To Me’ was the second one, and I didn’t quite like it when it was released, but discovered its brilliance when I heard her sing it on one of her concerts.

And, as requested: Linda Bengtzing - Jag Ljuger Så Bra. I hope a wma will do.

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

@ Billy

You can download a small clip of "Say It Again" here: http://www.play-mania-media.com/anna/SayItAgain.MP3.mp3

.. and another one.

http://www.play-mania-media.com/anna/PressRewindTeaser.mp3

Enjoy!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Do do da do do-do do-do do do da do do oh ya yuga shoo brah do do do da do do-do do-do do do da do do oh ya yuga shoo brah...

I love that Linda song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home