Music is my hot hot sex
…or so went a brilliant song I recently downloaded. With a group called Cansei de Ser Sexy I believe. But nevermind that. Today it’s time to get dirty here on CTOS! Even though I sort of think that sexism only belongs in the American music market I guess a couple of euro-exceptions are okay. I’m sorry if this post will make you run away from this site and never come back, but here we go…
Bimbo Boy – Make You ComeLike I’ve said before Bimbo Boy is the gayest artist of all time. So what’s better for him than to do a song about a blowjob? About working full time baby with his magical tongue? The production is very 80’s, with lots of synths and handclaps. Bimbo’s voice remind me a lot of Andreas Lundstedt, which makes me realise that this song isn’t far away from Alcazar, at all. Thanks to Martin for ripping this song!
Byz – Do You Wanna F***? It might be because my humour is quite immature, or because despite the naughty lyrics and the rapping it’s really rather catchy, or just because my friends have brainwashed me, but I like this! According to my friend it is a parody of the sexism of the music in the United States, done in comedy euro-rap style (but the song sounds a bit too “serious” for my friend to be right, doesn’t it?). You’ll probably hate it, but hey, it’s my blog so I’ll post whatever I want on it. Byz is an underground rapper who’s released three lp’s. But the rest of his songs are crap, so don’t check them out. Warning: if you’re sensitive you might be offended by the lyrics… or you probably will.
CTOS Classic: Spånka NKPG feat. Malin Bayard – Do You Wanna Ride? (2004)
Fasten your seat belts and get ready for a lesson in everything you need to know about riding a horse. Or at least some nonsense about it. Spånka NKPG are a house act which has existed since 2000. They’ve released a couple of good songs, plus lots of remixes. Malin Bayard is probably the most well known horsewoman in Sweden, though her pop carrier is as long as this song. I love how she pronounces “scccchtyle”, and the line “Horse is my fetish”. I apologise for the guitar solo in the end of the song, I couldn’t find the proper album version anywhere.
4 Comments:
Not only is he the gayest artist of all time, he is also the worst artist of all time.
Get a new career, bimbo!
Noooooooooooo! Join a super group with Jonas Hedqvist, Deen and Pal Oskar!!!
Mr Catchy Tunes is that you with the banana...you are hot :)
Sorry to dissapoint you, but that would be Bimbo Boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home