Tunes

Denise Lopez - Sex Dice
One of the highlights from Denise's latest studioalbum "Slave To The Sound".
Cowritten by no other than Dannii Minogue.
Elena Paparizou - Mambo
Elena's new single, which will be out in a couple of weeks. Her best one so far.
Jenny - The Rhythm
I normally don't enjoy latino, but this one gets me up on my feet. The rhythm's got ME!
Trombocombo - The Sign
I only discovered this coverband last week, and to my surprise they are quite nice. This is a cover of the old Ace of Base-hit. Very different from the original.
3 Comments:
THE SIGN remake was HILLARIOUS!
Do you think Helena might get a UK release with Mambo?
Yeah they're great songs, aren't they? But actually I didn't post them, Alex did!
I doubt Helena will release 'Mambo' in the UK. She didn't even release 'You're My Number One', right? But she'd probably flop with either song..
Post a Comment
<< Home