Thursday, March 23, 2006

You all need some..



Dilba - Diamonds & Motorcars
I see Chris posted another song by Dilba a couple of posts ago. This is yet another great song by her, perhaps even better. The lyrics basically say no diamonds, champagne or motorcars will impress her. What a girl!
And I thought diamonds was a girl's best friend!

Sanna Nielsen - Rör Vid Min Själ
God knows how many covers of "You Raise Me Up" there is today. And everyone thinks Josh Groban did the original. HA!
This is one in Swedish for you all. It's from Sanna's latest album. I think it's extremely beautiful!

Lisa Nilsson - Långsamt Farväl
Second ballad today. I want you all to give this a chance although it's in Swedish. It's one my all time favourite Swedish songs.

Velvet - Doin' It
"Doin' It" is taken from Velvet's debut-album "Finally"(suitable title), and it's one of the best tracks too. Some of you might have heard this before. It was released back in 2004 by a Fame Factory-contestant named Pauline. It peaked at #3.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

It's the same background music, yes. Only the vocals are different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home