Don't mess with our man!

One of Sweden's best female singers is without a doubt, Titiyo. She is also one of the underrated ones. She's not released any music since 2004, and that's a real shame. I knew she was saying she would like to do more music in style with Come Along and Lovin' Out Of Nothing. And I guess we're all waiting for that perfect popalbum, that I know she could do without problems..
Download: Titiyo - Come Along
Download: Titiyo - Feels Like Heaven
Download: Titiyo - Lovin' Out Of Nothing
I think you all have noticed how fond we are of Popsie, here at CTOS. And why not continue? So, you've heard Joyful Life and Rough Enough..
What you most probably haven't heard is their poptastic debutsingle Latin Lover.
Download: Popsie - Latin Lover
1 Comments:
This is another one of my favorites from ages ago
Post a Comment
<< Home