Hey Mr Swedes, won't you play another popsong!

Therese - I Need Somebody (Radio Cut)
I posted the albumversion of this on Popnation Street a few days ago, and to my surprise I found the radio edit being even better. Can't believe this wasn't a hit. It's extremely catchy and fabulous!
Also listen to these..
Emilia de Poret - A Lifetime In A Moment
Excellent singer whose debutalbum is fantastic. It's probably one of the most played records in my CD-player ever.
Per Gessle - Hey Mr DJ (Won't You Play Another Lovesong)
I've never really been a fan of Per's solomaterial, this is an exception. I love it. How he can write these hits time after time is to me a mystery..
That's all for today, folks!
3 Comments:
Hey is that Per gessle song the same as the Son of a plumber one whats the link?
Um, I suppose it is..
Yes it is.
SON OF A PLUMBER = Per Gessle project with a 70s sound.
I like Jo-Anna says but thats it... Per solo isnt really my thing. Gyllene Tilder either.... but ROXETTE... im TOTALLY there!
Post a Comment
<< Home