Pop falling like rain!
Download: Alcazar - Don't You Want MeLook at those four. And tell me you didn't fall for their instant hits, such as Crying At The Discoteque, This Is The World We Live In, Physical, Not A Sinner Nor A Saint or even Alcastar. Well, maybe some of you out there didn't like their glamourous look and style - but I sure as hell did. Their popmusic is needed in this world, and they will truly be missed.
Get up and dance on your funky feet!

Download: Ola - Rain
In Idol 2005 there were a lot of young people who I could see a future music-career in. Ola was one of those. He has the looks, he has the voice, he has the charm.. What else do you need? Oh, yes. Of course. Good songs! So I was pleasently surprised when I heard Ola's debut-single would be Rain, also recorded by Australian Idol-contestant Anthony Callea. It sounds like something Westlife could have recorded, so basically it's good.

Download: Marie Serneholt - I Need A House
Marie almost gave us all a heartattack with her latest poptastic single That's The Way My Heart Goes, and the new single will be even more pop (hurray!) Just listen to it and celebrate pop is back for good.
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. We're discussing on how to make this blog better. If you have any ideas or tips don't hesitate to contact us.
/Alexander & Chris
4 Comments:
I don't think there's anything you guys need to do to make the site better! I love your Swede-o-pop!
Thanks! That's nice of you. Um, we'll see what happens. We're kinda tired of the look.
Hmm alex! love the site. nice, clean and easy to use.
I can see something very cool, very clean, very minimal and very Swedish. Blue comes to mind for some reason. Go for it!
Post a Comment
<< Home