Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The world just needs to sit down..



.. for a minute and enjoy catchy tunes that don't have the intentions of changing the world. Here are four jolly poptunes you will either love or hate.

Rebekah Warren - Ping Pong Song

Elvira - Even If I Want To

Sonya - Etymon

BWO - Sunshine In The Rain (Italo Mix)

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Robpop said...

Sounds of Sweden just gets better and better!!! dontstopthepop prays ya dontstopthemusic!

Adore EVERYTHING on this website!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Cody Rothery said...

I feel a bit retarded... I'm a big fan of mp3 sites and I think what you guys are going is fantastic, but, somehow, only on this one site, I can't figure out how to get the mp3's to my ears!

I've tried clicking them, but that brings me to another pages with smiley faces. I've tried right-clicking and "save target as" option, but that only saves as a .htm file.

HELP! Please?

Go Sweden! RAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home