Hush! Don't.. speak. Just dance with me.

I couldn't decide which song of The Attic I would post today - 'cause they are all so damn good. These guys are without a doubt Sweden's best "dancegroup". Did you watch Melodifestivalen this year and noticed the tune Lena entered the stage to every time? The Attic is behind it and here it is plus a bonus.
The Attic - Human Rights
The Attic - In Your Eyes

Ann is sugarsweet in all ways. The voice, the look, the music.. it's all sugar and it's all so sweet! And you really can't dislike it. I'm still waiting for Ann's breakthrough in Sweden, c'mon, I know you can do it! The track I'm posting is one of my favourites. It's very different from the singles but that doesn't mean it's not as good, in fact, it's better.
To end this sparkling popupdate here's some fantastic ABBA. Or is it? The song is ABBA, for sure, but who is actually singing? If you know the answer please let me know!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home