Thursday, May 04, 2006

Invincible pop!

The Swedish duo who released Oh Lord late last year, are now back with their new single Hardcore Life. And thankfully it's a lot better than the quite dreadful first single. Dominika has apparently left the band, but she's on the cover of the single.. The wonderful Camilla Brinck (surprise!) has replaced her, but I don't think it's her vocals on this track.
Never mind who they are, just listen and enjoy this great single!

Download: Nouveau Riche - Hardcore Life
[ Purchase ]

The album to the left could be one of the best popalbums released in 2005, in Sweden anyway. If you haven't got it - get it.
No real single has been released from Pandora's ninth album apart from You and Runaway. If they had asked me to pick the next single I'd go for I'll Be Gone, a perfect radiohit.

Download: Pandora - I'll Be Gone
[ Purchase ]

In 1983 a star was born in Sweden. Her name was Carola. 16 years old. Amazing 85 % of the population watched her land a 3rd place in the Eurovision Song Contest with Främling. She later won the whole thing in 1991. And now she's back in Eurovision again, singing Invincible for Sweden. A real good old Swedish popschlager! You just got to love it. As a bonus you get The Light from her most recent popalbum in 2001.

Carola - Invincible
Carola - The Light
[Purchase]

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Robpop said...

Brilliant selection this is! I hadn't managed to transfer the Pandora album on my INTUNES so thanks for getting me to do it!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Carola really does love that shade of blue, doesn't she?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home