Thursday, June 01, 2006

Best! News! Ever!

Two of my favourite pop groups are both working on new albums. I'm talking about The Ark and Melody Club, who both are amazing. And, if that’s not enough, Melody Club are working with pop genius Klas Åhlund (Robyn, Teddybears STHLM) on theirs. That's a guaranteed masterpiece then. Woho!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klas Ahlund IS Teddybears right?

Anyway I found this: http://www.sonymusic.co.uk/uk/bio.php?id=3013008&lang=eng&ze=sat

Which infers that the UK might see the release of a Teddybears track eventually..

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Chrille said...

Yeah Klas is the guitarist. I saw them live and he was ace! He came down to the audience and shook hands with me.

That page seems a bit old. The discography only reaches to the year 2000.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Oooh hooray! I thought Melody Club split up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home