Se A Vida É!
Hi guys.
Just wanted to check in with you. Sorry for the lack of updates from me, school and my driving license have been keeping me busy. However, I'm 'free' from now on so there will be updates as usual next week.
Right now I'm sitting by some computer in Arlanda, Stockholm. I've just flown from my home town way up in Northen Sweden to see a, hopefully and probably, amazing concert with pop gods Pet Shop Boys. And afterwards I'm going to an afterparty held by no other than West End Girls! I'm extremely excited.
I'll tell you how it was in my next update. Bye!
Chris xx
2 Comments:
holy cow! I am extremely jealous D:
lol, have heaps of fun, Chris!
hey guys i just wanted to tell you that oxygenchunks just got an interview with pay tv if u liek them come by check it out. i tried to fidn an email to contact you though but it doesn tseem liek u have on for this blog!
cheers
fj
Post a Comment
<< Home