» Big on CToS!

Ever heard the expression "Big in Japan"? It's very common in Sweden. Many of our artists are much more successful and bigger over there. Denise "DeDe" Lopez is one of them. Denise started out as a dancer and toured the world with Dr. Alban and Culture Beat among others.
On her second album she worked with the genius Max Martin who wrote two of her biggest hits to date. The single My Lover was later covered by British boyband Ultimate Kaos.
Denise - My Lover
Denise - Get To You
Denise - Love Me Down
Another brilliant popstar that has always been more appreciated abroad is the amazing Jessica Folcker. I've always had a crush on this girl. Her looks are stunning and you can easily hear when it's Jessica who's grabbed the mike because of her distinctive yet beautiful voice.
Jessica Folcker - How Will I Know (Who You Are)
Jessica Folcker - Crash Like A Wrecking Ball
I doubt Pandora need a big introduction since I've featured her on the blog before. She's sold millions of albums and had a great career in Japan and Asia. Her latest album was released last year and hopefully a 10th will see the daylight someday.
Pandora - Tomorrow Comes Too Soon
Pandora - Tell the World
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home