Thursday, July 27, 2006

» Fasten your seatbelts..


All fans of Roxette can look forward to a brand new GH-album including two new tracks this fall. Wohoo! Roxette celebrates 20 years this year. They remain the second biggest Swedish music export since ABBA. Not bad!

Roxette - Stars (Almighty Single Version)
Roxette - The Rox Medley (Remix Medley)






Da Buzz is definitely my favourite popband of this decade. It's incredible how they can keep on making those catchy tunes. Here you have two very rare tracks, only featured on the japanese editions of their albums.

Da Buzz - Fascination
Da Buzz - Wo Ai Ni





I don't know how many times I've featured Alcazar on this blog, but that doesn't matter as long as it's good, right? Enjoy these while we're waiting for their return to discoheaven.

Alcazar - Click Your Heart
Alcazar - Rendez-Vous (Demo)
Alcazar - The Bump (Demo)





Long live A*Teens and pop-princess Marie!

A*Teens - Floorfiller (My Short Version)
Marie S - That's the.. (Punkstar Remix)

6 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger mordi said...

i LOVE alcazar.

thanks for the bump and rendez vous- both are brilliant.

my alcazar requests are:
Jet Set - which i believe was only featured on a free cd (along with rendez vous).
Dance with the Dj- bonus version from Alcazarised.

make my alcazar dreams come true!!!

still loving your blog x

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

I have never heard of Jet Set, sorry.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger mordi said...

I also forgot about 'Another last Chance'! Got that?
When Start the Fire was released- Alcazar held a release party and some people were given special unreleased cd's featuring Rendez Vous, Jet Set and Another Last Chance.
The fact that you have Rendez Vous gives me hope that somewhere out there on some file sharer someone will find the other 2 mysterious songs!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

I'll let you know if I can find them. It seems like "Rendez-vous" is taken from a six-track CD called "Promises", so maybe there are more tracks?

Anyway, I will do my best to find them.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

These are fantastic, thank you so much!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Alexander said...

Sure we can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home