» På sommar'n är det hett!
I have been updating this blog quite much recently but that is gonna change from now, I'm sorry to say. You know, it's not easy to find four new artists for each update. It's easier for you who have blogs that concentrate on music from all over the world, while this is only focusing on Swedish music.Anyways, there will be at least one update from me each week.
Jon requested Caracola and it's my duty, from time to time, to fulfill some requests. It makes my "job" easier anyway.. It usually takes ages for me to decide which songs to share with you.
Sommarnatt is their current single and it's doing well on the chart. It's very summery and all that.
Caracola - Sommarnatt
Yesterday I went to the Rix Fm Festival and it was truly great entertainment. Da Buzz performed last and they really got the audience going. Their latest single Without Breaking has still not hit the charts.. funny enough, I think it's a whole lot better than Last Goodbye.
Da Buzz - Without Breaking
Doesn't Ann look like ultimate Swedish girl? Doesn't she sound rather Swedish too? Still the biggest radio station in Sweden refuses to play her 'cause she doesn't sound "Swedish".. and who does, U2? Please..
Ann Winsborn - Si Tu Revenaise
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home