» This is music.

One of the best things that have happened to Swedish music recently is the most talented Maria Marcus. I instantly fell in love with her current single,"Music Is", when I first heard it. It's a beautiful, dreamlike mid-tempo popsong. I wish more young talented women would get to release their material instead of people like Paris Hilton and others.
You can watch the video at her website: www.mariamarcus.com
[Buy]
Download: Maria Marcus - Music Is
I think I've featured Zandra before. But she's worth mentioning again 'cause she's like amazing in every single way. She released the best popalbum of 2005. Perhaps one of the best debutalbums ever.
Sadly we didn't see much of Zandra on the charts, but I know a true talant ALWAYS gets the attention he/she deserves at the end of the day.
[Buy]
Download: Zandra - Can't Stop Lovin' You
Another brilliant talented songwriter is Sofia Loell. I discovered her just a few months ago, until then I had never heard about her although she had released an album in 2002. "War Of Life" was released earlier this year and it's without a doubt her best song. I can't wait until a new album sees the daylight. She's something to watch out for!
[Buy]
Download: Sofia Loell - War Of Life
Sweden have some amazing singers and Jennifer Brown is no exception. Despite the name she actually is Swedish (American father or something.) She's yet another outstanding singer and songwriter. If you ever come across any of her albums you shouldn't hesitate - just get 'em and consider yourself a lucky owner.
[Buy]
Download: Jennifer Brown - Trouble In Mind
3 Comments:
I love Jennifer Brown's song 'Alive' and have to track down a copy of her 'Home' cd soon.
Cheers,
KulPop
Did Jennifer Brown do a duet with Blacknuss and Titiyo some years ago. I'm sure I have the CD single somewhere.
That's correct. "It Should Have Been You" - a great song!
Post a Comment
<< Home