Monday, August 14, 2006

» Best of IDOL
















Daniel Lindström won the first Idol in 2004. He was the big favourite from the start. The jury loved him, the people loved him.. a big talent! Deserved to win big time.

Daniel Lindström - Coming True
Daniel Lindström - Run














My second favourite of Idol 2004 was Nathalie. I instantly fell in love with her voice. It's dark and deep. She only finished 8th but she way better than all 7 ahead of her.

Nathalie - Song For Mama
Nathalie - Did You Love Me
Nathalie - We Think It's Love
















The winner of 2005 was no other than little Agnes. Another one of those natural talents. She's only 17, but I think she'll be around many years to come.

Agnes - Emotional
Agnes - Right Here Right Now
















Girls (and some boys) scream and shout their hearts out every time Ola appears.
He's perhaps the ultimate boybandboy. Blond, blue eyes, good voice, good songs and all that..

Ola - Rain

Daniel, Nathalie, Agnes and Ola have all released CD's, but there have been other talents that haven't yet. Here are three of my favourites from Idol's history.

Cindy Lamréus - A Moment Like This
Sibel Redzep - Imagine
Jonah Hallberg - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

Next update will be a Best of Fame Factory. Stick around!

3 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Poster Girl said...

I've been wanting to learn more about Swedish contestants on Idol (pretty much the only one I knew about was Darin), so this is perfect--thanks!

Is Ola's album is worth buying? The only song of his I've heard completely is "Rain," so I'm not sure what to expect from the rest of his album.

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent poast! So many great songs!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Keep up the good work Alex!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home