» 100th post!
Melody Club - Fever FeverOctober and November have, so far, been a great month for all us poplovers. So many great albums have been released and the new album from Melody Club is not an exception. Just listen to "Fever Fever" and you will know what I mean.
Therese - Be My Baby (12" Mix)
I found a brilliant new song by Therese on a Hed Kandi-CD. It's an extended version, but the melody and song itself is excellent. And if you didn't know already, it is very likely Therese will perform together with The Attic in Melodifestivalen 2006, according to The Attic themselves.
Speaking of the Attic.. their new album was released yesterday, I have not yet purchased it, but I will when my wallet lets me. I think we have feautered all their singles on this blog, and you all know, all of them are brilliant. "It's Beautiful" is no exception.
Linda Sundblad - Pretty Rebels
I made a promise to myself I wouldn't share anything off Linda's new album, but I couldn't help myself. This tune is just awesome. Cowritten by Max Martin.
Btw, this is the 100th post on Catchy Tunes of Sweden. Want another 100? Keep fingers crossed!
6 Comments:
Congratulations on your 100th post!!!!!!!!
Well done on getting to 100 - here's hoping for many more. And here's hoping Therese is in Melodifestivalen with The Attic!
Congratulations on the 100th post!
Also, I don't know what I've been doing lately, but I've somehow missed out on the Attic until now--they're brilliant!
I just ordered the Attic's album...with import prices, it's on the expensive side, but I'm already hooked just after listening to the 30 second previews on iTunes....thanks for writing about them!
Well done Alex. Keep up the good work.
I didn't think it would be possible to top "In Your Eyes" but The Attic might just have outdone themselves!
Re Linda - I actually prefer "Oh Father" to "Pretty Rebels". I can't seem to get into the latter at all :(
Are the songs on Melody Club's album all as upbeat pop as "Fever Fever"? I love it!
Congratulations on your 100th post!
Post a Comment
<< Home