Monday, November 20, 2006

» New Otur video!



Remember Otur? I mentioned her on here a couple of months ago when she released her really quite good debut album, and despite the fact that the album sold about five copies, she’s still releasing singles from it. The current single is called “Enough” and is probably the most danceable song on the album. The people I’ve played Otur’s music for thinks that her voice is a bit to nasal for their liking, and I can agree on that point, but if you look past that you’ll find some really good melodies and lyrics.

Otur - Enough [MP3]

Her band, The Lightbulb Project (who Cat5 used to be in), are also still going strong. Their amazing single “If I’d Liked Sports” was a big hit on the indie dancefloors, and you can download a couple of other new songs on their website. Why not watch the, ehm, interesting video for “If I’d Liked Sports” while we’re at it!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Otur does some really fantastic songs. Its a shame the "Apart" mp3 wasnt on here to sample- its truly a beautiful song and a great example of how tremendous "pepperbox hill" is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home