¬ Pop 'til you drop!
Anna S - My Heart Is Dying
Remember Anna S? We've featured her on the blog a couple of times before. Last week she finally released her debutalbum, and as I expected, it is full of pop. Yay!
Her fourth single off the album, "My Heart Is Dying", is her best one so far.
You just gotta love her!
Ana Johnsson - Exception
Ana has surprisingly become one of my favourite Swedish singers. I never thought she would make such good music after Excellence, but she certainly prooved me wrong. "Exception" is the second single off her latest CD, which I recommend you to get.

N.E.X. - Straight To Bed
This band (formerly known as Natural Ex) have also slowly become one of my favourite bands at the moment. Their debutsingle sounded like something Da Buzz could have done, but they're now moving further into more pop and electro, with a touch of the 80's.. in a good way.
"Straight To Bed" was released in August, and the next single is due for release in 2007.
Please purchase the music if you find it good! Links can be found in the menu.
3 Comments:
Hej Alex,thanks a squillion for the songs.,love 'em!What happened to Love You Forever by Anna S,thought you were gonna post it ages ago? Also can you tell us whatever happened to Albin and Anderz,any follow-ups or are they one hit wonders? Keep posting those Swepop masterpieces. Nige
Oh, I never posted Love You Forever? Thought I did, but you're probably right. I'll have it for you in next post or something.
Albin was a one-hit-wonder, yes. No other songs were recorded. It's a pity really, the song did quite good on the charts and the radio liked it.
You mean Anders Johansson? Well, he released his third album this year. Hasn't done too well. I might give you something else from it later!
No actually I did mean Anderz of Tonight fame,unless it is the same guy??? I do know of Anders Jo' his latest lp is great(already got it).
Post a Comment
<< Home