¬ SwePop Xmas!
Sally Shapiro – Anorak Christmas (Dyylan Remix)It’s a little over two weeks left for Christmas eve and we still don’t have any snow here in North Sweden which, quite literally, has never happened before. At least as long as I can remember. But since snow can’t give me that special Christmas feeling, Christmas themed pop songs are going to have to do the trick. And out of the new ones I’ve heard this year, “Anorak Christmas” by Sally Shapiro is my favourite. It’s much like her other songs, sweet and amateurish, but very catchy. You probably have the original version so I’m posting this ace remix which is even more Christmassy than the original.
The Knife – Christmas ReindeerWho else would make the weirdest Christmas song of all time than The Knife? I don’t really know what to write about this song other than it has a good little melody and weird little lyrics. And that it’s not a new track but from 2003. I wouldn’t recommend you to play it at your grandmother’s house this Christmas, but I suppose it suits well as your personal Christmas iPod hit, or something.
1 Comments:
Cool tunes.
Post a Comment
<< Home