Monday, December 11, 2006

¬ And it hurts with every heartbeat

Kleerup feat. Robyn – With Every Heartbeat (Meat Boys Remix)
It bothers me a bit that we’ve heard the best single of 2007 already. “With Every Heartbeat” is euphoria from start to finish. Almost too good for me to handle. It gives me a feeling only a few pop songs have given me in my entire life. It’s so amazing I can’t obsess over it enough. But, you’ve probably heard it so there’s no point in posting it again. Therefore I’m posting this fantastic remix which I might even like better than the version we’ve already heard. It includes some drums and blips and other ace sounds, and just makes the fact that this is an amazing song a bit clearer. Love it.

Bonus: This One’s For You – A new track she’s done with the (rather shit) group The Flesh Quartet. The song is really good, though!

Laleh - November
It’s almost criminal that we haven’t featured Laleh on here before, because she’s released some really good pop music. I’ve been meaning to forever but haven’t for some reason. Stupid me. If you haven’t already, you have to check out “Live Tomorrow”, “Hide Away” and “Forgive But Not Forget”, all from her debut album released last year, they are all frigging amazing. Especially “Hide Away” which was in my top five of the best songs of last year. Laleh was the big winner of the Swedish Grammis Awards along with Robyn, and deservedly so. Now she’s back with a new album, and “November” is the first single. Despite not being as good as her previous singles, it’s still very beautiful, and I think it'll make her new album a hit.

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh u have featured Laleh on this blog b4.. i downloaded Live tomorrow from here:)

thank you for the robyn remix. like it alot!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Chrille said...

You sure that wasn't on Alex's old blog Catchy Tunes?

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Oswald said...

Kleerup/Robyn och Mika's "Grace Kelly" - hur ska man skriva en årsbästalista för 2006 när det dyker upp massa sjukt bra 2007-singlar??

I-landsproblem...

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Hollywood United Methodist Church Blog said...

Thankk you for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home