¬ Jingle bells!
Günther & The Sunshine Girls - Christmas Song (Ding Dong)
What would christmas be without the bells, snow, Santa Claus.. and, eh, the horny Günther with the German accent? Not as fun! Now this is what you should play at your grandmother's house. It's absolutely christmassy and jolly!
Jill Johnson - Christmas On My Own
Jill has many times been called the Swedish Shania, and without a doubt she is. And we're all very proud of her too. She's an excellent singer and artist, with a personality that would put Mother Teresa to shame. This is a nice xmassy popsong!
West End Girls - Always On My Mind
Not even the WEG can keep their claws away from the holiday spirit. I don't know the story behind this song, but it's available on The best kids Christmas album in the world ever ever ever!!!-CD! In the UK, I believe. However, it does remind me of another song.. but can't put my finger on it.
Basshunter - Jingle Bells
Did you actually think you would get away from Basshunter? I can't really say this is a favourite of mine, but if people were dumb enough to like "Boten Anna" - then why not this?
Anyhow, I suppose this version won't go down to history.
4 Comments:
hejsan
is there any chance you could upload markus everything changes and sebastian words and violence please?
they are not available either legally or illegally outside sweden !
keep up the good work
tack sa mycket
Swedishy Christmas but no Carola Jul?! Oh well!
God Jul to Sounds of Sweden, and thanks for all the excellent music throughout the year.
Oops, you wanted La Carola? :) I have a few more christmas songs in my sock, who knows.. keep your eyes open! :)
I love the Jill Johnson song!
Post a Comment
<< Home